Expert Witness Testimony
Mr. Weber assisted The Valuation Group, Inc., and Hennepin County in establishing the highest and best use of a commercial property that was affected by the widening of a County Highway.
Mr. Weber worked with the appraiser and attorney to analyze the property conditions and municipal regulations. He then guided the preparation of before-and-after site plans using different combinations of building type and site size, presenting the results in tabular and graphic forms.
Mr. Weber testified in support of his analysis at the administrative hearing. He also presented testimony regarding the municipal regulations that refuted a key element of the Owner’s argument.
- Arden Hills Downtown Master Plan and Urban Design Guidelines
- Astra Village Master Plan and Urban Design Guidelines
- Clive, Iowa, Northwest Neighborhood Plan and Design Guidelines
- Eau Claire Comprehensive Plan 2005
- Eau Claire Comprehensive Plan 2015
- Eau Claire Waterways Plan
- Eau Claire Economic Development Plan
- Edina Valley View at Wooddale Plan
- Economic Impact of Mississippi River Lock Closing
- Expert Witness Testimony
- Loring Park Neighborhood Master Plan
- New York East River Bikeway
- Northstar Corridor Station Neighborhood Planning
- Springfield, Missouri, Comprehensive and Fringe Growth Plans
- Traditional Zoning Ordinance
- Urban Photography
- Vadnais Heights Municipal Services
- Waseca Zoning Ordinance
- West Riverside Neighborhood and Medical Campus Plan
- Wind Energy Assessment and Permitting