Vadnais Heights Municipal Services
Bill Weber was retained in 2010 by the City of Vadnais Heights to provide ongoing services including reviewing development applications, updating plans, amending ordinances and conducting other special studies.
Bill meets with City staff and developers weekly or as needed at City Hall to coordinate reviews and exchange information about other projects. Interactions with appointed or elected and officials occur at meetings of the Planning Commission or City Council.
Bill also served Vadnais Heights earlier in his career before the City hired a full-time staff planner.
- Arden Hills Downtown Master Plan and Urban Design Guidelines
- Astra Village Master Plan and Urban Design Guidelines
- Clive Northwest Neighborhood Plan and Design Guidelines
- Eau Claire Comprehensive Plan
- Eau Claire Waterways Plan
- Economic Impact of Lock Closing
- Expert Witness Testimony
- Loring Park Neighborhood Master Plan
- New York East River Bikeway
- Northstar Corridor Station Neighborhood Planning
- Traditional Zoning
- Urban Photography
- Vadnais Heights Municipal Services
- Vision 20/20 Comprehensive and Fringe Growth Plans
- West Riverside Neighborhood and Medical Campus Plan
- Wind Energy Assessment and Permitting